Monday 11 August 2014

I FOUND YOU



I FOUND YOU

How do you feel when you see me around?
Do you feel like your heart skipping a beat,
Losing its pulsating rhythmic symphony pulse?
Or is it hard to tell and nostalgic to describe?
I wish I could, but it is hard to guess heart ways.

How do you feel when you see my lips dry?
Longing for that indescribable antidote on you
Do you feel like jumping right to my rescue?
Planting your warm kisses on my scaling lips
Or does my turmoil not bother you in any way?

How do you feel when you see me wipe my sweat?
After a day’s long work fending for me and you.
Do you see me as a potential husband material?
A father to your daughters and sons in future
Please do not hide the feeling you feel inside.

How do you feel when you see me smartly dressed?
My sharp khaki suits accentuating my dark complexion.
Do you see me as worthy of walking you down the aisle?
Holding hands together akin to leaders in show of solidarity
Or does it just pass you on as something in the ordinary?
Say something please; my heart is aching for a response.

I feel my heart palpable whenever you utter a word.
Wishing them as sweet soft whispers in mine ears,
Not ready to share the sonorous voice with any one
Jealousy creeps in when you ignore my presence
The ball is in your court to fill this gapping void in me
And save me from this loneliness that is killing me inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment